Manufacturing Accounting Software and Service
As a previous manufacturing business owner, Business Cents’ president Steffanie Anderson understands what small-business manufacturers need to improve the management of inventory, invoicing, cost of goods, tracking, waste, customer relations and more. As industry experts, we are ready to work with you to customize software and accounting solutions that work for your organization and your budget.
Once you’ve chosen the best solution for you, we are ready to install and configure your software as well as train you with classes, tutorials and support. We will also work with you on achieving ISO Compliance, sparing you headaches and fines in the long run.
Case study: Read about how we recently helped a small Spokane manufacturer in our white paper “Helping Small Manufacturers”.
Manufacturing software apps we can integrate with your Intuit QuickBooks software include Zoho CRM, FishBowl, and Exact ERP. These powerful tools will improve efficiency and transparency, giving you a cutting-edge advantage.
Zoho CRM for QuickBooks Desktop synchronizes your data between these two software platforms and lets you easily transfer contacts, quotes, products, vendors, sales orders, invoices, and more. The bi-directional online integration between these tools allows you to:
- Import QuickBooks data to Zoho CRM
- Export Zoho CRM records to QuickBooks (choose from selected data or all data)
- Map standard and custom fields, and sync them between Zoho and QuickBooks
- Synchronize contact and vendor details
- Maintain complete and up-to-date customer information throughout your organization
- Reduce duplicate data
For warehouse and manufacturing management software, FishBowl for QuickBooks offers excellent automation options with seamless Intuit integration! This app also integrates with Amazon, ebay, Dropbox, SalesForce, FedEx, UPS, Magento, Shopify and a whole lot more, giving you almost endless options. With FishBowl, you can:
- Create manufacturing bills of materials, work orders, and more
- Track thousands of parts
- Effectively control warehouse management, including picking, packing, and shipping
- Avoid outages and overstocks
- Manage multiple warehouses
- Generate and scan barcodes
- Reorder materials automatically
- Update data in real time
Exact ERP is designed to integrate with your QuickBooks Online accounting software, allowing you to operate your business in the cloud. Exact for Manufacturing and Exact for Wholesale Distribution provide you with global, real-time business insights, from customer relationship management and sales to stock levels, purchases, and more – all while synching with your QuickBooks accounts. Use Exact software to:
- Streamline production, inventory and financial processes
- Prepare quotes from anywhere at the press of a button
- Seamlessly integrate operations and bookkeeping
- Easily track materials and labor hours spent
- Follow any operation all the way through to financial reconciliation
- Create to-do lists and alerts
- Use the same login details for both systems
- Enter data only once, letting you reduce errors and improve productivity
- Automatically sync vendor and customer information
Undecided on which solution will work best for your situation? Call us at 509-389-7000 and schedule an initial free consultation. We’re here to help!