To help you get the most out of your QuickBooks software, BusinessCents offers services from a Certified ProAdvisor, who can customize QuickBooks for your unique needs. ProAdvisors are the perfect resource for expert advice
and invaluable insights when it comes to QuickBooks.
Our ProAdvisor is a specially trained expert who has
earned her credentials by passing a rigorous QuickBooks certification course.
- QuickBooks Consulting and Troubleshooting*
- Outsourced Bookkeeping Services— from your location or ours
- QuickBooks Data File Analysis Assessment
*Pre-payment Discount Options available when pre-paying 20-30 hours of consulting service upfront.
Monthly/Quarterly Analysis/Maintenance of Accounting Records
Monthly/Quarterly may include any of the following or be customized to fit the client’s specific needs:
- Running diagnostic routines on QuickBooks reports
- Reviewing subsidiary account balances, transactions, general ledger postings and bank reconciliations
- Recommending changes to transaction allocations
- Reviewing and recommending changes to the Chart of Accounts
Telephone Support Plans
Per incident, 3, 6 or 10 hours of Telephone Support Plans renewable annually.
Quickbooks® Set Up
Designed to assist in using QuickBooks rapidly and effectively. Include on-site consulting and customized for each company’s specific needs. Company employees may also take AV Accounting Services QuickBooks training courses and seminars at special discounted rates. The use of the on-site consulting time depends on your business requirements. Typical QuickBooks startup consulting activities may include any or all of the following:
- Setup General Ledger (including customizing/building Chart of Accounts & entering opening balances per the Company’s records)
- Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable
- Customized design of Forms
- Sales Tax Tracking
- Telephone Support
- Inventory and Payroll
- Networking the Company File
- Onsite training for company employee(s)
Contact BusinessCents today for your FREE Consultation! 509-389-7000